Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fear of the Unknown--computer savvy I'm not

Looks like I'm going to have to make a computer decision that really scares me.  Wish me luck.  Actually, this is just a test to see if I can post this way, and then be able to delete it.  LinkedIn has been attaching myself to my blog every week and driving me crazy.  The people who have worked with me can't stop it, so it looks like I have to delete my main email address and use a different email address as my main one.  Sure hope this works.  If not, this may be my last post!!!! for literally letty.

1 comment:

  1. Fear of the unknown is a GOOD things and to be quite honest the Internet is taking some mysterious twists due to the social networking sites. It would appear that these sites purposely allow access to everything by default and restricting access is both difficult and hidden. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete